WILL PUDDLES GET THE LAST "QUACK" VS. BUZZ IN "MASCOT WARS BRACKET CHALLENGE?"
Enter the Original Retro Brand College "Mascot Wars Bracket Challenge", and you could win $250 worth of Original Retro Brand merchandise. It's easy & fun! For details, click here.
There are 32 College Mascot T-shirt logo's facing off to see who'll be voted # 1 come College Colors Day on Friday, September 3rd. One of the round #1 bracket face-offs has "Puddles" (Oregon Ducks) waddling up against "Buzz" (Georgia Tech) and its pointy stinger.
Below is a little information on these characters that may help you decide who to pick in your bracket:
1) Got in a big fight with "Shasta" (Houston Cougars) in 2007 & kicked his butt. Ducks don't take down cougars very often.
2) This particular duck is pretty tight with the largest media & entertainment conglomerate in the Universe (The Walt Disney Co.).
3) He shows up regularly on "ESPN This is Sportscenter" commercials.
4) Ducks include insects as part of their regular diet.
5) Webfooters can use their feet as effective bee-swatters.
1) Buzz won the NCA (National Cheerleaders Assoc) mascot of the year in 2004 and 2006.
2) Buzz wears the coolest sneaker on the planet - Black High-top Chuck Taylors.
3) A queen yellow jacket can lay hundreds of eggs at a time (alot more than a duck)
4) Buzz has a lance-like stinger with small barbs and stings repeatedly when pissed off.
5) What's more menacing - a pond full of ducks, or a hive of wasps?
The Puddles-Buzz matchup is just one of the 16 in round one. Please join the fun and go fill out your brackets today!
This post was posted in College