TOP TEN College Retro Tees of the SUPER BOWL RUNNING BACKS
Yesterday we kicked off (no football pun intended, but it fits) our little foray into Super Bowl hype by challenging you to match former Super Bowl Quarterbacks to the College they attended. If you didn't participate, and want to have some fun, click here and give it a shot. If you did, and were thirsting for another challenge, then feast on trying to match Super Bowl Running Backs to their respective College's today. As I said yesterday, I betcha can't get all ten. Click the highlighted link on each running back to see the correct answer brought to you by the Original Retro Brand’s Super Soft t-shirts. Remember, no Googling! Good luck!
1. Super Bowl III: Matt Snell, New York Jets
2. Super Bowl V: Walt Garrison, Dallas Cowboys
3. Super Bowl VI: Jim Kiik, Miami Dolphins
4. Super Bowl X: Rocky Bleier, Pittsburgh Steelers
5. Super Bowl XVII: John Riggins, Washington Redskins
6. Super Bowl XIX: Wendell Tyler, San Francisco 49ers
7. Super Bowl XXIII: Ickey Woods, Cincinnati Bengals
8. Super Bowl XXXIII: Jamal Anderson, Atlanta Falcons
9. Super Bowl XL: Shaun Alexander, Seattle Seahawks
10. Super Bowl XLIII: Edgerrin James, Arizona Cardinals
I think back-to-back days of Super Bowl spotlight is enough to nibble on until next week. With Michigan nearly buzzer-beating the Spartans, and the South Carolina Gamecocks knocking off the # 1 Kentucky Wildcats last night, I'm going to have to refocus on College Basketball for my post tomorrow. And speaking of College hoops, try and catch # 3 Villanova vs. Notre Dame tonight. This is the second game on the slate in the "What's Your College Knowledge?" contest for this week. Nova will probably win this game, but Notre Dame has the country's second leading scorer in Luke Harangody and in College Basketball, upsets seem to be the new trend.
This post was posted in College, Top Ten lists and was tagged with Edgerrin James, Ickey Woods, Jamal Anderson, Jim Kiik, John Riggins, Luke Harangody, Matt Snell, Original Retro Brand's Super Soft t-shirts, Rocky Bleier, Shaun Alexander, Super Bowl Hype, Super Bowl Quarterbacks, Super Bowl Running Backs, Walt Garrison, Wendell Tyler