Happy New Beer! Corny, but fitting. As in great fitting new Original Retro Brand Beer shirts & caps are now "on tap."
This past April, we were happy to introduce our new line of retro beer gear, and now we're ringing in 2011 by adding 10 new vintage brands to our online brewery. In the spirit of top 10 lists, and having enjoyed some spirits myself (strictly research), I bring you the TOP 10 New Original Retro Brand Beer T- Shirts.
10. Oldie but goody. Originally brewed at the Jackson Brewery of New Orleans in 1891.
9. This iconic brand from Seattle found it's way on to the set of "Twilight" where it is known as "Vitamin-R". Mom said to take your vitamins..
8. You know you have a winner when Mr. Magoo is your pitchman (1960's). "Oh Magoo, you've done it again.."
7. Gotta make Lucky # 7. This Canadian favorite was the beer of choice for Walter Matthau's "Buttermaker" in the baseball classic, "Bad News Bears". Engelberg!!
6. Pearls of wisdom: Infamous Wild Western hangin' Judge Roy Bean ("The Law West of the Pecos") was the focus of Pearls early 20th century ad campaigns.
5. Your Dad's beer from Brooklyn. Legend goes that union employees were guaranteed ice cold beer on tap 24 hours a day in their contracts.
4. Have a go with "Natty Boh," & "Mr. Boh." Brewed & beloved in Baltimore, or "from the land of pleasant living" - boy, how advertising has changed...
3. # 3 for Babe Ruth. With his brewery worth over 30 mil, Jake Ruppert bought the Yankees in 1914. Bambino & beer turned out to be a nice fit.
2. First beer I drank when I was legal.
1. Lone Star Texas Wrangler lasso's the # 1 spot.
Hope that quenches your thirst for some cool new threads. There's plenty more in the beer section of our website, so belly up!