The Stanley Cup Playoffs begin tonight. Six weeks of perhaps the most exciting of all playoff tournaments in all of professional sports will unfold and Retro Brand is ready to to gear you up proper. Behold as we unfold our TOP 10 newest NHL tees just in time for Lord Stanley.
10. Boston Bruins flex fit: I know I said top ten tees, but this “Back in Black,” hat is ferocious. Gotta give props to the team with the best record in all of hockey.
9. Philadelphia Flyers cropped tank: Flyers hockey gals won’t tank in this winner. Flyers looking to not tank against the Rangers.
8. Minnesota Wild tailsweep: A sweep against the #1 Western Conference seed Colorado Avalanche would be Wild.
7. Columbus Blue Jackets crest: Congrats to the Jackets for making the Playoffs for the second time in their brief 14 year history.
6. St. Louis Blues raglan: There’s nothing ragtime about these Blues.. Watch out Chi-town!
5. Los Angeles Kings stick crossing: Crossing fingers & sticks for second Stanley Cup title in 3 years.
4. Quebec Nordiques double hit: Well, they kinda made the playoffs being that they eventually became the Avalanche, right? Simply cannot leave any new Nords gear off a TOP 10 list when it comes in!
3. Montreal Canadiens: “Les Habitants, ” looking to add Stanley Cup title #25 to their all time total – the most of any NHL franchise in history.
2. Colorado Avalanche long sleeve crew: Looking to ride first division title in 10 years (they have 9 total) to 3rd Stanley Cup Championship. I know, another non-tee entry but it’s too cool.
1. Detroit Redwings Zip up hoodie: Breaking them rules again. The #1 newest NHL tee is a hoodie. Original 6 team. Original Retro Brand look.