Happy Thanksgiving Retro Brand Fans!! We’re so VERY THANKFUL for your continued support and also for the HUNDREDS OF NEW products that have just been added to the Retro Brand website just in time for the holiday season. It’s tough to pick the very best of the bunch, but some one has to do it and that person is me. And oh yeah, EVERYTHING IS 40% OFF SITEWIDE!!! Use code GIVE at checkout. Now that’s something to be thankful for.. Sale ends MONDAY, 11/29/15 Midnight PST. Happy Shopping!
10. Jefferson Airplane White Rabbit – Remember what the dormouse said? “Feed your head….. feed your head” That’s crazy good stuff.
9. Kung Fu Grip – GI Joe with life-like hair was one thing, but when they came out with the Kung Fu grip? CRAZY!!
8. Mr. Bubble – When I was a kid (1960’s) nothing was more fun then a bath OVERFLOWING with Mr. Bubble bubbles..
7. 57 Chevy – Perhaps the most iconic line of American cars ever? Yes!
6. ESPN – The Total Sports Cable Network launched it’s first edition of Sportcenter in 1979. From Australian league rules football to Stump the Schwab, and legendary anchors like the late Stuart Scott, ESPN is where the masses go for wall to wall sports coverage.
5. Ballantine Beer – The jingle from the 60’s is still entrenched in the brain, “The crisp refresher – cold brewed Ballantine Beer!” Grandpa said it tasted great too!
4. Waffle House – Open 24/7 under the yellow sign AND sun.
3. ROCKY – The classic American rags to riches dream story for the shakedown Philly kid with the heart of gold, Rocky Balboa.
2. Captain America – USA! USA! USA! Feeling patriotic these days and this MARVEL guy brings the goods!
1. Dear Santa Define naughty….. – Well, we’re waiting…
Hope you like this quick list but you already know the best retro shirts are all in the eye of the beholder. And with that, please click the banner below and search the 100’s of new products and enjoy the BLACK FRIDAY 40% OFF deal on NOW!!